Monday, January 11, 2010




Family Perkins 2009

Yes, I finally putting up a new blog. I had lost my log in information but mel helped me get to my blog without using it.

It been like 6years since we had a wonderful Christmas as a family.

Bryan been gone a lot he's been training for a deployment that will be in spring of this year. Bryan Grandma Celia passed away right before Christmas it had been 6 years since grandpa passed away in December also.

I got a NEW job in September working for the School District. I cook in the kitchen and YES I love it, my Favorite part about it is getting to know all the kids name and of course getting to see my
own children every day that I work.

I am still in Cub Scouts I teach the Bear Den. I also was on staff for Akela Council #25 and our Pow wow in helped with October. I am on another staff right know for winter cub scouts freeze that I am looking forward to February for our first trial experience that will be held at camp maple dell.
Zack is still involved in scouts and loves it very much, he love 4-H also he took a pig to the fair again this year in August and did very well. He in 5th grade he has his aunt Sheila as a teacher.




Gloria is in 4th grade she loves it very much and doing awesome in school. Gloria just started girls Scouts in November and she loves it. Gloria also doses 4-H and this year was her first year to take a pig to the fair and she loved it.

Benjamin is in 1st grade and loves his teacher. he dose very well in school. H
e lose his two front teeth in October and right know he has lost his two bottom teeth he looks funny.

Emily is 4 and in head start she doing great, she has learned how to write her name all by her self and very proud of her self too.
Emily a big time daddy girl and loves
spending time with her dad.


2 comments:

Carolyn said...

love the family pictures Julie. (and Bryan!)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update!