Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Emily Birthday Party



I Know that her Birthday was a month ago but I just getting to know how to use the blog.

We had two party for Emily one on Sunday with a lot of family that show up. The weather started off terrible by the end of the party it was nice so were able to go outside and have our dinner that was planned. The kids sure enjoyed roasting hot dogs and also smores in our New Fire Pit. On august 26Th we had her own birthday cake and I had one gift that she didn't get with the rest of the family. She was so excited when her cake was a DORA CAKE. I want to thank every one that came it sure made it wonderful it's the most family I have ever had come to a birthday party, I guess that want happens when you tell family that their will be dinner.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

umm, that looks like more then 3 candles. Most women opt for less candles, good for Emily, she went for the whole box. Happy Be-lated birthday! Love you guys

Jen said...

Your baby is growing up!:-(