Tuesday, November 18, 2008

here I go again

For those how have not yet heard I am getting deployed again. on our blog I am not allowed to say where or when, but if you hear the rumors they are true. as of yesterday the US and Iraqi governments came to a Security pact extending our time in Iraq for 3 more years (Ironically president elect Obama has stated that he will support the pact as ratified by the Iraqi congress so it looks as though their are few roadblocks to keep us from going.)
So, that being said I look forward to and I am greatful for the time I have to spend with my family during the holiday season.

3 comments:

Papa and Mama said...

Thank you for being an honorable son! I appreciate veterans more because of you.

Melanie said...

Bryan I just chewed Les out because he didn't tell me. I thought for sure you two had already talked about it. Oops on my part. We love you and we will pray for your safety. We are grateful that we will be able to spend some time with you before you go. Please, please be careful.

Jen said...

We love you lots and are very proud of you. We'll miss you, but for now want to enjoy all the moments we have with you.